This privacy and security statement explains how personal, payment or other information communicated by you on or through the website is collected, protected and managed by Tulasi Filing Systems. Respecting and protecting your privacy is also of utmost importance to us.
Throughout this statement on our policies and terms, you will see the terms “we”, “our” and “us” – these terms refer here to Tulasi Filing Systems, located in Guntur, and the operator of this website. Tulasi Filing Systems established in 2002, a subsidiary of Tulasi Group of companies is a leading manufacturing of special quality, Eco-friendly office stationary: Files, Folders & Paper-bags for the day to day requirements of physical database management. The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” in this statement refer to visitors and users of our website.
We manage and maintain this website to provide you with information about Tulasi Filing Systems, a subsidiary of Tulasi Group of Companies is a leading manufacturer of special quality eco-friendly office stationery products like files, folders, paper bags etc. The website includes features, which make it possible to share something you have seen or read with a friend or acquaintance. You can also purchase our products through our shopping cart.
1. Where and why does Tulasi Filing Systems collect information on or through the website?
We do not ask you for any personal information if you are just visiting our website. However, for you to take advantage of some of our services, we will ask for some personal information. Also in order to help us continually learn and improve our content and services, data is collected in an anonymous and aggregated manner, for example the number of visitors to certain pages or the use of such features as e-cards and tell-a-friend.
The data we collect about buyer:
- Identity Data :
- Data about the buyer: name of the buyer
- Contact Data : shipping address, email address, telephone and/or mobile number.
- Technical Data: Internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use when you access our website
- Profile Data: Your username and password if you have an online account with us, information about your interests and preferences.
- Usage Data: information about your use of our website and services.
2. Does Tulasi Filing Systems use cookie information?
A “cookie” is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from our web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use cookie information in order to provide better and more personalized content and services to the visitors of this website. For example, we may use the information for tracking which areas of our website you have visited, and how frequently. We may match information obtained from cookies with other data you provided in order to develop statistics.
Please check your computer or software manual for specifics on how cookies work on your computer. It is possible to block cookies from being loaded onto your computer. Please note, however, that blocking cookies can affect the performance of websites.
The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
3. Does Tulasi Filing Systems share information collected on the website with 3rd parties?
Personal data collected is not distributed, shared, rented or sold to companies or organisations that are not a part of the Tulasi Filing Systems organisational structure. In the case that administrative services such as credit card processing and/or bank transfers are required from third parties, such services are acquired under the understanding that all personal information is treated confidentially and only for the purpose of Tulasi Filing Systems.
If compelled by law or some other regulatory authority, Tulasi Filing Systems may share personal information. This is also valid if we have good reason to believe that there has been an inappropriate interference with or use of our website. In such cases we maintain the right to disclose personal information as we deem appropriate, or as asked for by a legal or regulatory authority.
Aggregated, statistical and other non-personal information such as the number of visitors to our website and their use of certain features or services may be shared with third parties working with us, for example for the promotion of our website.
4. Does Tulasi Filing Systems use addresses collected on the website for sending additional information through e-mails, traditional mail or by other means?
Tulasi Filing Systems sends you additional information by e-mail or snail mail only when you have expressed an interest in this. On our website you can subscribe and unsubscribe to our electronic newsletter at any time.
You are free at any time to unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on a link named unsubscribe, that is embedded in each electronic newsletter sent by Tulasi Filing Systems. Or contact us by completing the contact form on our website or writing to the e-mail address given at the bottom of this statement.
5. How can I opt-out of mailing lists for the newsletter, cancel my sponsorship etc.?
You are free at any time to unsubscribe from our newsletter, to de-register and to cancel please contact us by completing the contact form on our website or writing to the e-mail address given at the bottom of this statement.
6. What rules apply if I “click” over to another website?
Tulasi Filing Systems may choose to link its website to the website of third parties in order to provide either a particular service or more in-depth information on a specific topic. However, our Privacy and Security statement no longer applies when you leave the website. It is not possible for us to control the information collected on you by externally linked websites, nor the use of this information. For the policies guiding these third party websites, please consult their respective privacy and security statements.
1. How does the website of Tulasi Filing Systems provide security and protect confidential information?
Tulasi Filing Systems uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
Data on all on-line transactions are saved on a secure server hosted by an international, experienced and reputable company. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
1. May Tulasi Filing Systems change or discontinue any service or content offered?
Tulasi Filing Systems maintains the right to change or discontinue any content, aspect or feature, which receives too little interest. In the case that we should decide to discontinue a feature or service, then we may inform all registered users through e-mails.
2. Are there any limitations on how I can use the website including its texts, images and features?
WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS STATEMENT. THESE TERMS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR YOUR PROTECTION, AS WELL AS OURS.
Much of the content, features and technology have been offered to us on condition that their ownership rights are respected. Other material and technology is owned by Tulasi Filing Systems.
Copy or use of texts, photos, graphical elements, features or technology for personal financial gain, commercial purposes or any inappropriate or unlawful activity will not be accepted. This includes use of material or technology for private interests or activities, which may harm Tulasi Filing Systems or is related to our work.
The name and logo of Tulasi Filing Systems are protected by law, and the use of these in any language is not permitted without the explicit and written approval from Tulasi Filing Systems.
IT IS IMPROPER, AND MAY BE A VIOLATION OF LAW, IF YOU POST OR DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIAL YOU DO NOT OWN OR FOR WHICH YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE. VIOLATION OF SOMEONE’S COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
The above includes posting or storing any information on our website, which violates the law or third parties’ rights (including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, privacy and confidentiality).
3. Does Tulasi Filing Systems take responsibility for links and their content?
Our website may provide links to other websites or resources. As we have no control over these websites or resources, we cannot take responsibility for their availability. Nor can we endorse, take responsibility or liability for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Further we do not take responsibility or liability, direct or indirect, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such content, goods or services available from externally linked websites or resources.
4. What is Tulasi Filing Systems liability for the use of this website?
With regard to services provided on or through the website free of charge, Tulasi Filing Systems shall be liable only in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence by its legal representatives or any other employee when performing her or his duties for the organisation.
These limitations in terms of liability apply to all compensation claims for damages regardless of whether they are based on breach of contract, tort or any other reason.
Should any dispute arise concerning liability, the legal domicile would be Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India, the location of Tulasi Filing Systems.
CHANGES IN POLICIES
1. Does Tulasi Filing Systems ever change its website policies?
Adjustments of our policies will always be communicated under this section of the website, and marked with a new publication date. This date can be found at the top of this page. Substantial changes in our policies will also be communicated on our homepage.
Tulasi Filing Systems
Tulasi House, Door No: 6-4-6, Arundelpet 4/5,
Guntur – 522 002, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phones: +91-0863-2224947, 2223254
" or “Policy
This Policy outlines tulasifiles (hereafter “we
", or “our
") practices in relation to the storage, use, processing, and disclosure of personal data that you have chosen to share with us when you avail the products and services offered on or through the Platform (hereafter “Services
"). This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from or about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Capitalised words in the Policy shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions (“Terms
"). Please read this Policy in consonance with the Terms. By using our Services, you consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal data, in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. This Policy, together with any terms of the arrangement we have with you, applies to your use of the Services.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We collect different types of personal data about you. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identity and Profile Data, such as your first and last name, username or similar identifiers, title, passwords, purchases, sales or orders of or through our Services, feedback, survey responses;
- Contact Data, including email addresses, phone numbers, delivery addresses, billing addresses, business addresses;
- Transaction Data, including details of the Services you have availed and a limited portion of the details related to the payments made in relation to the Transactions which are shared with us by our partner payment aggregator, UPI details and VPA details;
- Technical Data, which includes your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, details of operating system, access time, page views, device ID, device type, frequency of visiting our website and use of the Platform, website and mobile application activity, clicks, date and time stamps, location data, and other technology on the devices that you use to access the Platform.
- Usage Data which includes information about how you use the Services, your activity on the Platform, booking history, user taps and clicks, user interests, time spent on the Platform and page views.
- Marketing and Communications Data, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
- What happens if I refuse to provide my personal data? Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract (such as the Terms), and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to provide you with the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the Services.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA ABOUT YOU?
- We use different methods to collect and process data about you.
- Direct Interactions. You provide us your personal data when you interact with us. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account or profile with us;
- use our Services or carry out other activities in connection with the Services;
- enter a promotion, user poll, or online surveys;
- request marketing communications to be sent to you; or
- report a problem with the Platform and/or our Services, give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. Each time you visit the Platform or use the Services, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, server logs, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites or apps that employ our cookies.
- Information we receive from other sources including third parties. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties such as:
- Identity and Profile Data and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
- Personal data about you from entities that we have partnered with, in order to provide you Services.
- HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE DATA WE COLLECT?
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where we need to provide you with the Services, or where we need to comply with a legal obligation. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity to register you as a user, and create your user account with us on the Platform;
- to provide the Services to you;
- to monitor trends and personalise your experience;
- to improve the functionality of our Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you and to improve our business and delivery models;
- to improve customer service to effectively respond to your Service requests and support needs;
- to track Transactions;
- to send periodic notifications to manage our relationship with you including to notify you of changes to the Services, send you information and updates pertaining to the Services you have availed, and to receive occasional company news and updates related to us or the Services;
- to market and advertise the Services to you;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to administer and protect our business and the Services , including for troubleshooting, data analysis, system testing, and performing internal operations;
- to perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you;
- to enforce our Terms; and
- to respond to court orders, establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- You agree and acknowledge that by using our Services and creating an account with us on the Platform, you authorise us, to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to provide the Services to you and ensure that you are aware of all the features of the Services and for related purposes.
- You agree and acknowledge that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via the Services or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails, instructions from you, etc., may be collected, compiled, and shared by us in order to render the Services to you. This may include but not be limited to partner payment aggregator, other service providers that we have partnered with for providing Services, storage providers, data analytics providers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may share data without your consent, when it is required by law or by any court or government agency or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the Terms, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- We comply with Applicable Laws in relation to storage and transfer of data. Strictly subject to the RBI's guidelines and regulations, we may, where the law permits, transfer and store the information and personal data you provide to us in countries other than India. This may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country other than India, or any of our service providers is located in a country other than India.
- If you use the Services while you are outside India, your information may be transferred, subject to Applicable Laws, to a country other than India in order to provide you with the Services.
- By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of such information and personal data outside India in the manner described above.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- Our Services may, from time to time, contain services provided by or links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (“Third Party Services”). Please note that the Third Party Services that may be accessible through our Services have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or for any personal data that may be collected through the Third Party Services. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to such websites or use their services.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your mobile phone or computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service providers' systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- DATA SECURITY
- We implement appropriate security measures and privacy-protective features on our Platform including encryption, password protection, call masking, and physical security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure, and follow standards prescribed by applicable law.
- Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password secret and confidential. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of your information, or for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your user account due to such unauthorised disclosure of your password. In the event your password has been compromised in any manner whatsoever, you should promptly notify us to enable us to initiate a change of password.
- DATA RETENTION
- You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable period or for such period of time as permitted under Applicable Laws, after we accomplish the purpose for which it was collected.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT
- We invite you to post content on our Platform, including your comments, feedback, pictures, or any other information that you would like to be made available on our Platform. Please note that such content will be available to all visitors to our Platform and may become public. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that is contrary to this Policy, applicable laws, or your personal privacy, and we disclaim all liability (express or implied) in this regard. Further, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in relation to the content uploaded or otherwise shared by you on our Platform. You understand and acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for any information published by you on our Platform that violates applicable laws.
- BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
- You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
- We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion.
- The terms of this Policy may change and if it does, these changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please ensure that you review this Policy regularly.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- You may contact us at email@example.com with any enquiry relating to this Policy or an enquiry relating to your personal information (including reviewing or updating). You can also do so by writing to our grievance officer at the address provided below: